To: Members of the Bay Area Armenian Community
We are writing to inform you of the following resources:
- Announcing Events: Please inform the Task Force of your planned activities. We can help disseminate the information. Also, please announce your events through the following media:
- http://www.sfbayecalendar.com/ (submit information online)
- www.armeniancalendar.com/ (submit information online)
- @baaunited – Bay Area Armenians United on Instagram
- Guidelines: Please review and use the attached guidelines about contacting the media and NGOs and organizing rallies and protests. More guidelines will be forthcoming.
- Media archive: AGBU has compiled news articles on the war in different languages, which is accessible at https://agbu.org/artsakh/. Use these articles to inform your friends and associates through social media and other means.
- Financial Donations: The most effective way to help Artsakh at this moment is by making financial donations. In the US, you can donate to Armenia Fund at https://www.armeniafund.org/. This is a 501(c)(3) organization and donations to it are tax-deductible.
Please consider joining one of the committees that we have formed. The committees and liaisons on the Task Force are:
- Committee on Healthcare, Elena Sagayan, Esagayan@yahoo.com
- Committee on Advocacy and PR, Roxanne Makasdjian, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Committee on Humanitarian Aid, Hryre Sarkissian, email@example.com
- Committee on Information Technologies, Yervant Zorian, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Committee on Fundraising, Lusine Yeghiazaryan, email@example.com
We encourage you to forward this letter and information to your membership as appropriate.